Coaching Outside the Box
Are you looking for a coach or mentor who...
- ...really ‘gets’ you and your quirky brain?
- ...understands the challenges of being neurodivergent but who sees your potential, your strengths and your abilities?
- ...can help you prioritise what you need to do to see your dreams and intentions come to life?
- ...can help you slow down the racing thoughts so that you can receive those creative ideas you have for your life, your art or your business?
- ...can help you focus on one step at a time so you don’t get overwhelmed by the big picture?
I am so grateful to Amanda for her ability to hold
space for me and to teach me how to navigate the world
as an autistic/ADHD adult who has come to this
realisation very late in life.
– orla, an outside the box client –
The value of investing in yourself
As a neurodivergent and gender divergent person, if there’s one thing I've learned in recent years, it’s the value of investing in myself through coaching and mentoring.
A really good coach/mentor doesn’t just teach you things, they also have your back. They celebrate with you when things are going well and they support you to believe in yourself, and dust yourself down and get back out there when you have a setback.
My own self-development journey didn’t stop once I became a coach myself. I am continually learning from my coaches and mentors every day to help me be the best I can be for my own clients and customers.
One very important thing is to find someone who has the skills or the experience that you want for your journey. But even more crucial than that is to find the person with the right kind of energy for you. The energy that you resonate with. The energy that draws you in and enriches your life.
Life now feels a million miles away from where I was only
6 months ago. I’ve made so much progress with my career, my personal relationships and my goals, and it’s all thanks to this coaching.
– laura, an outside the box client –
As Featured In
Amanda is an amazingly intuitive and expert ND coach who provided a safe space for me to explore and work through the impact of my ND diagnosis and helped me navigate and reinterpret my identity.
– J, an outside the box client –
‘outside the box’ entrepreneurs
Fill out the form below to download
You agree to us sending you emails related to our products and services.